Free UK Delivery
on orders over £20
Official seller of Bioglitter®
Dust & Dance is licensed under Ronald Britton Ltd
Struggling on ideas for a gift?
Check out our Perfect for Gifts collection
Checkout with Klarna.
Buy now, pay later
Mix Them Up Face Jewels
It's your face - so you make the rules! These 'Mix Them Up' Face Jewels have been designed so Dust & Dancers can get super creative with the spaces on their faces (and bodies!) For the ultimate sparkly effect, team with your favourite Dust & Dance biodegradable glitter on your face, hair & body. Sparkle away glitter gang!
These jewels are reusable so look after them - they pair perfectly with the Dust & Dance cosmetic glue to keep them going longer!
How to apply:
1. Ensure your face is clean and oil free
2. Carefully peel off each gem and apply to desired area
3. Compliment your design with your favourite glitters
4. To remove, gently peel off and return to the backing card.
Product safety info:
Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Do not apply to injured, infected or irritated skin. Store in a cool dry place. Not suitable for children.
Ingredients (adhesive): Acrylate Copolymer, water, vinyl acetate.
What is the best way to apply Dust & Dance Glitter or Jewels?
As with all cosmetics, irritation can occur so always perform a patch test prior to use. Always read the safety instructions first.
- Apply a thin layer of cosmetic glue or balm and allow to go tacky. Apply the glitter or jewels by pressing on with finger tips.
- Remove with cotton wool and baby oil & soap & water, taking care not to scrub too hard.
- Apply a small amount of hair gel before patting or sprinkling glitter on, and then set with hair spray. Remove with shampoo and water.
- Apply by pressing on to nails after the base coat and before the top coat.
Loose glitter can be used on face, hair, body and nails. Please don't forget to recycle your pots! ♻️
Shelf Life: in natural state (as supplied) has an indefinite shelf life, providing that it is stored in a dry, dark, cool environment, out of direct sunlight, away for direct heat sources and not exposed to microorganisms.
Globally cosmetic compliant: including European Cosmetic Regulation 1223/2009 and FDA Code of Federal Regulations(CFR) Title 21.
Ingredients: Rayon (Cellulose Regenerated), Glycerin (plant derived), Aqua, Urea, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer.
- Must be used with a cosmetic balm/glue/hair gel or nail lacquer as an adhesive
- Not to be ingested
- Not to be used too close to the eye
- Can cause irritation and abrasion when removed. Always perform a patch test prior to use. If irritation persists seek medical advice
- If product enters eye, wash immediately with water and if irritation persists seek medical advice
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser to read this information throrougly before purchasing. Dust & Dance cannot accept any liability for use other than advised.
When you checkout you can select the following options:
- FREE UK SHIPPING OVER £20 - All orders will be sent via Royal Mail 2nd Class.
- UK 2nd Class is £2.79 for all orders for Royal Mail 2nd Class, regardless of how many glitter pots you get. Royal Mail say they aim for two working days for delivery but please allow three full working days to avoid disappointment.
- UK 1st Class is £3.09 for all orders for Royal Mail 1st Class, regardless of how many glitter pots you get. Royal Mail say they aim for next working day for delivery but please allow two full working days to avoid disappointment.
- UK 1st Class Signed For is £4.95 for all orders for Royal Mail 1st Class, regardless of how many glitter pots you get. Royal Mail say they aim for next working day for delivery but please allow two full working days to avoid disappointment.
- UK Special Delivery by 1pm is available for £8.95. This is guaranteed to arrive by 1pm the following day (not available for Saturday deliveries. Must order by 1.30pm. Please note if you order next day on Sat/Sun this will be posted on Monday and arrive on Tuesday)
- European shipping is £4.79 – please allow 5 full working days
- Elsewhere in the world (Zones 1 & Zone 2) is £5.95 – please allow 10 full working days
- Which postal service do we use?
All orders are shipped out using Royal Mail. Please note, this is the normal post and is not a trackable service, neither does it require a signature. If tracking is something you require, please see the above pricing/options. Please be very careful to enter your delivery address and postcode correctly as we can’t be held responsible for any items that don't arrive because of mistakes in the address.
- How quickly will we post your order?
We aim to dispatch all orders on the same business day however please allow two working days, depending on volume of orders received. If you need glitter delivered by the weekend, we would recommend ordering by midnight on Tuesday using either 1st Class or Signed For.
- Can you do special delivery - I need my glitter ASAP!? Yes – just select Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm at checkout for guaranteed, tracked and signed delivery before 1pm the next working day (excludes Saturdays. Order must be received by 1.30pm. Only available on business days).
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Love the colours and variety of shapes, thank you:)
I absolutely love these! So easy to use to add a bit of bling and sparkle to any look! So great for festivals
I experimented using the Mix Them Up jewels for the first time and they added such a beautiful touch to my 80’s themed outfit for a Zoom call party 😂👏🏻 they really elevated my glitter look, they’re super easy to use/keep to use multiple times, and i cannot reccommend them enough. 10/10 ✨
I absolutely love these! The different shapes and colours mean you can do so many creative looks with them! I’m also obsessed with the purple / green / blue colour scheme! The only thing I would say is that sometimes the sticky bit can come off when trying to peel them off of the plastic, but you could easily stick the gem on with some eyelash glue or glitter glue! ✨