NEW! Gemini Face Gems
Sparkle like super stellar stardust in Gemini Face Gems. Simply peel off and stick on your face or chest. For maximum sparkle, team with your favourite Dust & Dance bio-glitters on your face, hair & body.
These gems are reusable so look after them - you can use the Dust & Dance cosmetic glue to keep them going longer!
How to apply:
1. Ensure your face is clean and oil free
2. Carefully peel off each gem and apply to desired area
3. Compliment your design with your favourite glitters
4. To remove, gently peel off and return to the backing card.
Product safety info:
Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Do not apply to injured, infected or irritated skin. Store in a cool dry place. Not suitable for children.
Ingredients (adhesive): Acrylate Copolymer, water, vinyl acetate.
What is the best way to apply Dust & Dance glitter?
•As with all cosmetics, irritation can occur so always perform a patch test prior to use
•Always read the safety instructions first.
•Apply a thin layer of cosmetic glue or balm & allow to go tacky. Apply glitter by pressing on with finger tips.
•Remove with cotton wool and baby oil & soap & water, taking care not to scrub too hard
•Apply a small amount of hair gel before patting or sprinkling glitter on, and then set with hair spray. Remove with shampoo and water.
•Apply by pressing on to nails after the base coat and before the top coat
•Loose glitter can be used on face, hair, body and nails • Please don't forget to recycle your pots! ♻️
🌳Dust & Dance Biodegradable Glitter🌳
✔️Made in UK ✔️Made from plant cellulose (that's stuff found in trees to you and me! 🌳) ✔️biodegradable ✔️Eco-friendly ✔️Compostable ✔️Marine and waste water biodegradable 🐬 ✔️Cosmetically safe ✔️Feels softer on the skin vs. plastic based glitters ✔️Environmentally sourced, renewable raw ingredients to FSC® Standards ✔️Cruelty free
Shelf Life: in natural state (as supplied) has an indefinite shelf life, providing that it is stored in a dry, dark, cool environment, out of direct sunlight, away for direct heat sources and not exposed to microorganisms.
Globally cosmetic compliant: including EC regulation 1223/2009 and FDA Title 21 Cosmetic Regulations2
Ingredients: Rayon (Cellulose Regenerated) Glycerin (plant derived) Aqua, Urea, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer
•Must be used with a cosmetic balm/glue/hair gel or nail lacquer as an adhesive
•Not to be ingested
•Not to be used too close to the eye
•Can cause irritation and abrasion when removed. Always perform a patch test prior to use. If irritation persists seek medical advice
•If product enters eye, wash immediately with water and if irritation persists seek medical advice
•It is the responsibility of the purchaser to read this information throrougly before purchasing. Dust & Dance cannot accept any liability for use other than advised.
When you check out you can select the following options:
- UK First Class P&P is £2.95 for all orders for Royal Mail 1st Class, regardless of how many glitter pots you get. The Royal Mail say they aim for next working day for delivery but please allow two full working days to avoid disappointment.
- Guaranteed Next Day Delivery is available for £9.95. This is guaranteed to arrive by 1pm the following day (not available for Saturday deliveries. Must order by 1.30pm.Please note if you order next day on Sat/Sun this will be posted on Monday and arrive on Tuesday)
- European shipping is £5 – please allow 5 full working days
- Elsewhere in the world (Zones 1 & Zone 2) is £6 – please allow 10 full working days
- Which postal service do we use? For UK Royal Mail 1st class. Please note, this is the normal post and is not a trackable service, neither does it need a signature. Please be very careful to enter your delivery address and postcode correctly as we can’t be held responsible for any items that don't arrive because of mistakes in the address!
- How quickly will we post your order?
- All orders received by 1.30pm on a working day will be sent out the same day. Orders received after 1.30pm may be sent out the same day, depending on volume of orders received. We will endeavour to send out as many as possible of the orders received after 1.30pm, up to 3.45pm when the last postal collection is made (anything after 3.45pm will go out the next working day). If you need glitter delivered by the weekend I would recommend ordering by midnight on Tuesday so we can get it in the 1st class post on Wednesday.
- Can you do special delivery - I need my glitter yesterday!? Yes –just select Special delivery at checkout for guaranteed, tracked and signed delivery before 1pm the next working day (excludes Saturdays. Order must be received by 1.30pm. Only available on business days).