Free UK Delivery
on orders over £20
Official seller of Bioglitter®
Dust & Dance is licensed under Ronald Britton Ltd
Struggling on ideas for a gift?
Check out our Perfect for Gifts collection
Checkout with Klarna.
Buy now, pay later
Fine Black - Biodegradable Glitter
This Fine Black glitter for the face and hair is made from a film made from trees, primarily eucalyptus, sourced from responsibly managed plantations.
Our glitter comes with all of these amazing eco-credentials:
🌳 Made from plant cellulose (that's stuff found in trees to you and me!) ✔️Biodegradable ✔️Eco-friendly ✔️Compostable ✔️Marine and waste water biodegradable 🐬 ✔️Environmentally sourced, renewable raw ingredients to FSC® Standards ✔️Cruelty free ✔️Vegan friendly
And these cosmetic credentials:
✔️Suitable for use on the face, hair & body ✔️Cosmetically safe ✔️Feels softer on the skin vs. plastic based glitters ✔️Satisfies the EU & American (as well as Japanese, Chinese, Australian and Korean!) cosmetic regulations
Glitter storage instructions:
Store in a dry, dark, cool environment, out of direct sunlight, away for direct heat sources and not exposed to microorganisms.
What is the best way to apply Dust & Dance Glitter or Jewels?
As with all cosmetics, irritation can occur so always perform a patch test prior to use. Always read the safety instructions first.
- Apply a thin layer of cosmetic glue or balm and allow to go tacky. Apply the glitter or jewels by pressing on with finger tips.
- Remove with cotton wool and baby oil & soap & water, taking care not to scrub too hard.
- Apply a small amount of hair gel before patting or sprinkling glitter on, and then set with hair spray. Remove with shampoo and water.
- Apply by pressing on to nails after the base coat and before the top coat.
Loose glitter can be used on face, hair, body and nails. Please don't forget to recycle your pots! ♻️
Shelf Life: in natural state (as supplied) has an indefinite shelf life, providing that it is stored in a dry, dark, cool environment, out of direct sunlight, away for direct heat sources and not exposed to microorganisms.
Globally cosmetic compliant: including European Cosmetic Regulation 1223/2009 and FDA Code of Federal Regulations(CFR) Title 21.
Ingredients: Rayon (Cellulose Regenerated), Glycerin (plant derived), Aqua, Urea, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer.
- Must be used with a cosmetic balm/glue/hair gel or nail lacquer as an adhesive
- Not to be ingested
- Not to be used too close to the eye
- Can cause irritation and abrasion when removed. Always perform a patch test prior to use. If irritation persists seek medical advice
- If product enters eye, wash immediately with water and if irritation persists seek medical advice
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser to read this information throrougly before purchasing. Dust & Dance cannot accept any liability for use other than advised.
When you checkout you can select the following options:
- FREE UK SHIPPING OVER £20 - All orders will be sent via Royal Mail 2nd Class.
- UK 2nd Class is £2.79 for all orders for Royal Mail 2nd Class, regardless of how many glitter pots you get. Royal Mail say they aim for two working days for delivery but please allow three full working days to avoid disappointment.
- UK 1st Class is £3.09 for all orders for Royal Mail 1st Class, regardless of how many glitter pots you get. Royal Mail say they aim for next working day for delivery but please allow two full working days to avoid disappointment.
- UK 1st Class Signed For is £4.95 for all orders for Royal Mail 1st Class, regardless of how many glitter pots you get. Royal Mail say they aim for next working day for delivery but please allow two full working days to avoid disappointment.
- UK Special Delivery by 1pm is available for £8.95. This is guaranteed to arrive by 1pm the following day (not available for Saturday deliveries. Must order by 1.30pm. Please note if you order next day on Sat/Sun this will be posted on Monday and arrive on Tuesday)
- European shipping is £4.79 – please allow 5 full working days
- Elsewhere in the world (Zones 1 & Zone 2) is £5.95 – please allow 10 full working days
- Which postal service do we use?
All orders are shipped out using Royal Mail. Please note, this is the normal post and is not a trackable service, neither does it require a signature. If tracking is something you require, please see the above pricing/options. Please be very careful to enter your delivery address and postcode correctly as we can’t be held responsible for any items that don't arrive because of mistakes in the address.
- How quickly will we post your order?
We aim to dispatch all orders on the same business day however please allow two working days, depending on volume of orders received. If you need glitter delivered by the weekend, we would recommend ordering by midnight on Tuesday using either 1st Class or Signed For.
- Can you do special delivery - I need my glitter ASAP!? Yes – just select Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm at checkout for guaranteed, tracked and signed delivery before 1pm the next working day (excludes Saturdays. Order must be received by 1.30pm. Only available on business days).
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I just love the black glitter. It's so beautiful 🌞 The customer service is really fast and good. I would definitely order again.
dark, mysterious and glittery as if mined from the darkest inky depths of the black Nebula.
LOOOOOVE my new glitter, thanks so much! 😍
Fab, Uber fine super shiny sparkles !
Great product & totally amazing service Thank you