Duo Pack - Iridescent Pink and Blue
- Free UK shipping over £25
- Low stock - 3 items left
- Inventory on the way
Our NEW Iridescent glitters in a handy little bundle for you to enjoy! These bio glitters look incredible in person but don't just take our word for it get your hands on our new iridescent sparkles! You'll get our Iridescent pink Aurora glitter and our Iridescent blue Pixie glitter.
Dust & Dance's biodegradable glitters are beautiful mixes of specially selected eco-friendly sparkles, made up of gorgeous colours and sizes to create the best chunky combination for you.
These chunky glitter mixes for the face and hair are made from a film made from trees, primarily eucalyptus, sourced from responsibly managed plantations.
Our glitter comes with all of these amazing eco-credentials:
🌳 Made from plant cellulose (that's stuff found in trees to you and me!) ✔️Biodegradable ✔️Eco-friendly ✔️Compostable ✔️Marine and waste water biodegradable 🐬 ✔️Environmentally sourced, renewable raw ingredients to FSC® Standards ✔️Cruelty free ✔️Vegan friendly
And these cosmetic credentials:
✔️Suitable for use on the face, hair & body ✔️Cosmetically safe ✔️Feels softer on the skin vs. plastic based glitters ✔️Satisfies the EU & American (as well as Japanese, Chinese, Australian and Korean!) cosmetic regulations
Glitter storage instructions:
Store in a dry, dark, cool environment, out of direct sunlight, away for direct heat sources and not exposed to microorganisms.
Loose glitter can be used on face, hair, body and nails. Please don't forget to recycle your pots! ♻️
Shelf Life: in natural state (as supplied) has an indefinite shelf life, providing that it is stored in a dry, dark, cool environment, out of direct sunlight, away for direct heat sources and not exposed to microorganisms.
Globally cosmetic compliant: including European Cosmetic Regulation 1223/2009 and FDA Code of Federal Regulations(CFR) Title 21
- Must be used with a cosmetic balm/glue/hair gel or nail lacquer as an adhesive
- Not to be ingested
- Not to be used too close to the eye
- Can cause irritation and abrasion when removed. Always perform a patch test prior to use. If irritation persists seek medical advice
- If product enters eye, wash immediately with water and if irritation persists seek medical advice
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser to read this information thoroughly before purchasing. Dust & Dance cannot accept any liability for use other than advised.