If for some reason you aren't 100% happy with your Dust & Dance sparkles (& we certainly hope this wont be the case!), we have a 14-day return policy which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, sealed and unused, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, head to your profile or go to the refund policy or returns page, and then request a return.
1. Log in to your account:
1. In the Email field, enter your email address, and then click Continue.
2. In your email account, open the email sent from our store and copy the six-digit verification code included in the email.
3. Go back to the online store, and then enter a six-digit verification code.
2. Click the order that you want to submit the return for.
3. If your order has more than one item, then select the items that you want to return.
4. Select a return reason and add a note for the store.
5. Click Request return.
If your return is accepted, you will be responsible for paying any shipping costs for the item(s) to be returned back to us. We would recommend that a trackable mailing service is used. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.