- Is Dust & Dance glitter vegan and cruelty free? Yes - none of the products (including the glue) contain animal products or by-products and none are tested on animals
- What is the best way to apply glitter? As with all cosmetics, irritation can occur so always perform a patch test prior to use & always read the safety instructions first.
- How do I get it off? Baby oil and cotton wool or good old fashioned soap & warm water.
- What is bio glitter made from? Dust & Dance biodegradable glitter is made from plant cellulose (that's stuff found in trees to you and me! 🌳) cosmetically safe and feels softer on the skin vs. plastic based glitters.
Is it safe to wear glitter on your face? As I mentioned above, please be careful not to put glitter above or too close to your eyes. Although the glitter is all safe to use on the skin, glitter shapes it is cut into can be abrasive and cause irritation if they get into the eye. Please also be careful to remove glitter carefully so that it is not abrasive to the skin (don't rub too hard). As with all cosmetic products, if you are worried about your skin it is best to test out a little as a patch test first before going all out and glittering your whole face! Dust & Dance can't be held responsible if glitter is used in any way other than advised and an adverse reaction occurs.
- Further Safety information:
- Loose glitter can be used on face, hair, body and nails
- Satisfies the EU & American (as well as Japanese, Chinese, Australian and Korean!) cosmetic regulations
- Must be used with a cosmetic balm/glue/hair gel or nail lacquer as an adhesive
- Not to be ingested
- Not to be used too close to the eye
- Can cause irritation and abrasion when removed. Always perform a patch test prior to use. If irritation persists seek medical advice
- If product enters eye, wash immediately with water and if irritation persists seek medical advice
- Dust & Dance cannot accept any liability for use other than advised.
- Where can I buy Dust & Dance glitter? - Currently online at www.dustanddance.com, and from a growing list of stockists
- How much is in each pot? All Dust & Dance glitter pots contain 3g of glitter – which is enough to sparkle up several faces, or you can choose the larger 10g pouch if you need the extra sparkle!
- Do you sell glitter in bulk? You can buy all of the glitters in 10g pouches! For larger quantities please get in touch via email.
- How much does it cost? Each pot costs £3.50
- How much is postage? When you check out you can select the following options:
- UK First Class P&P is £2.95 for all orders for Royal Mail 1st Class, regardless of how many glitter pots you get. The Royal Mail say they aim for next working day for delivery but please allow two full working days to avoid disappointment.
- Guaranteed Next Day Delivery is available for £9.95. This is guaranteed to arrive by 1pm the following day (not available for Saturday deliveries)
- European shipping is £5 – please allow 5 full working days
- Elsewhere in the world (Zones 1 & Zone 2) is £6 – please allow 10 full working days
- Which postal service do you use? For UK Royal Mail 1st class. Please note, this is the normal post and is not a trackable service, neither does it need a signature. Please be very careful to enter your delivery address and postcode correctly as we can’t be held responsible for any items that don't arrive because of mistakes in the address!
- How quickly will you post my order? All orders received by 1.30pm on a working day will be sent out the same day. Orders received after 1.30pm may be sent out the same day, depending on volume of orders received. We will endeavour to send out as many as possible of the orders received after 1.30pm, up to 3.45pm when the last postal collection is made (anything after 3.45pm will go out the next working day). If you need glitter delivered by the weekend I would recommend ordering by midnight on Tuesday so we can get it in the 1st class post on Wednesday.
- Can you do special delivery - I need my glitter yesterday!? Yes –just select Special delivery at checkout for guaranteed, tracked and signed delivery before 1pm the next working day (excludes Saturdays. Order must be received by 1.30pm).
Opportunities with Dust & Dance
- How can I stock or sell Dust & Dance? Or get in touch about marketing or PR opportunities? Pop me an email at email@example.com - I'll be so pleased to hear from you!
Any other questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org – I’d love to hear from you!