- Is Dust & Dance glitter vegan and cruelty free? Yes - none of the products (including the glue) contain animal products or by-products and none are tested on animals.
- What is the best way to apply glitter? As with all cosmetics, irritation can occur so always perform a patch test prior to use & always read the safety instructions first.
SKIN: Apply a thin layer of cosmetic glue or balm & allow to go tacky. Apply glitter by pressing on with finger tips. Remove with cotton wool and baby oil & soap & water, taking care not to scrub too hard
HAIR: Apply a small amount of hair gel before patting or sprinkling glitter on, and then set with hair spray. Remove with shampoo and water.
NAILS: Apply by pressing on to nails after the base coat and before the top coat.
- How do I get it off? Baby oil and cotton wool or good old fashioned soap & warm water.
- What is Bioglitter made from? Dust & Dance biodegradable glitter is made from plant cellulose (that's stuff found in trees to you and me! 🌳) cosmetically safe and feels softer on the skin vs. plastic based glitters.
- Is it safe to wear glitter on your face? As mentioned above, please be careful not to put glitter above or too close to your eyes. Although the glitter is all safe to use on the skin, the glitter shapes it is cut into can be abrasive and cause irritation if they get into the eye. Please also be careful to remove glitter carefully so that it is not abrasive to the skin (don't rub too hard). As with all cosmetic products, if you are worried about your skin it is best to test out a little as a patch test first before going all out and glittering your whole face! Dust & Dance can't be held responsible if glitter is used in any way other than advised and an adverse reaction occurs.
- Further Safety information:
- Loose glitter can be used on face, hair, body and nails
- Satisfies the EU & American (as well as Japanese, Chinese, Australian and Korean!) cosmetic regulations
- Must be used with a cosmetic balm/glue/hair gel or nail lacquer as an adhesive
- Not to be ingested
- Not to be used too close to the eye
- Can cause irritation and abrasion when removed. Always perform a patch test prior to use. If irritation persists seek medical advice
- If product enters eye, wash immediately with water and if irritation persists seek medical advice
- Dust & Dance cannot accept any liability for use other than advised.
- Where can I buy Dust & Dance glitter? - Currently online at www.dustanddance.com, and from a growing list of stockists including retail stores
- How much is in each pot? All Dust & Dance glitter pots are 3 grams – which is enough to sparkle up several faces, or you can choose the larger 10g pouch if you need the extra sparkle!
- Do you sell glitter in bulk? You can buy all of the glitters in 10g pouches! For larger quantities or wholesale, please get in touch via email.
How much is postage?
When you checkout you can select the following options:
- FREE Standard Shipping (UK only) on orders over £20. Please allow 2-3 business days for delivery.
- Standard Shipping - £2.89. Please allow 2-3 business days for delivery.
- Express Shipping - £3.89. Please allow 1-2 business days for delivery.
- Guaranteed Next Day Delivery - £11.49. Must order by 2:30PM.
- European International Tracked - £10.49. PLEASE NOTE: Any applicable Duties and/or Taxes that may be payable on receipt, are not included.
- Outside of Europe International Tracked - £12.49. PLEASE NOTE: Any applicable Duties and/or Taxes that may be payable on receipt, are not included.
- Which postal service do you use? All orders are shipped out using Royal Mail. Please note, this is the normal post and is not a trackable service, neither does it require a signature. If tracking is something you require, please see the above pricing/options. Please be very careful to enter your delivery address and postcode correctly as we can’t be held responsible for any items that don't arrive because of mistakes in the address.
How quickly will you post my order? We aim to dispatch all orders on the same business day however please allow two working days, depending on volume of orders received. If you need glitter delivered by the weekend, we would recommend ordering by midnight on Tuesday using either Express Shipping or Guaranteed Next Day Delivery.
- Can you do special delivery - I need my glitter ASAP!? Yes – just select Guaranteed Next Day Delivery at checkout for guaranteed, tracked and signed delivery before 1pm the next working day (excludes Saturdays. Order must be received by 2:30PM. Only available on business days).
Opportunities with Dust & Dance
- How can I stock or sell Dust & Dance? Or get in touch about marketing or PR opportunities? Pop me an email at email@example.com - I'll be so pleased to hear from you!
Any other questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org – I’d love to hear from you!