- Is Dust & Dance glitter vegan and cruelty free? Yes - none of the products (including the glue) contain animal products or by-products and none are tested on animals
- What is the best way to apply glitter? As with all cosmetics, irritation can occur so always perform a patch test prior to use & always read the safety instructions first.
- How do I get it off? Baby oil and cotton wool or good old fashioned soap & warm water.
- What is Bioglitter made from? Dust & Dance biodegradable glitter is made from plant cellulose (that's stuff found in trees to you and me! 🌳) cosmetically safe and feels softer on the skin vs. plastic based glitters.
Is it safe to wear glitter on your face? As mentioned above, please be careful not to put glitter above or too close to your eyes. Although the glitter is all safe to use on the skin, the glitter shapes it is cut into can be abrasive and cause irritation if they get into the eye. Please also be careful to remove glitter carefully so that it is not abrasive to the skin (don't rub too hard). As with all cosmetic products, if you are worried about your skin it is best to test out a little as a patch test first before going all out and glittering your whole face! Dust & Dance can't be held responsible if glitter is used in any way other than advised and an adverse reaction occurs.
- Further Safety information:
- Loose glitter can be used on face, hair, body and nails
- Satisfies the EU & American (as well as Japanese, Chinese, Australian and Korean!) cosmetic regulations
- Must be used with a cosmetic balm/glue/hair gel or nail lacquer as an adhesive
- Not to be ingested
- Not to be used too close to the eye
- Can cause irritation and abrasion when removed. Always perform a patch test prior to use. If irritation persists seek medical advice
- If product enters eye, wash immediately with water and if irritation persists seek medical advice
- Dust & Dance cannot accept any liability for use other than advised.
- Where can I buy Dust & Dance glitter? - Currently online at www.dustanddance.com, and from a growing list of stockists including retail stores
- How much is in each pot? All Dust & Dance glitter pots are 3 grams – which is enough to sparkle up several faces, or you can choose the larger 10g pouch if you need the extra sparkle!
- Do you sell glitter in bulk? You can buy all of the glitters in 10g pouches! For larger quantities or wholesale, please get in touch via email.
- How much does it cost? Each pot costs £3.50, the pouches are £6.00.
How much is postage?
When you check out you can select the following options:
- FREE UK SHIPPING OVER £20 - All orders will be sent via Royal Mail 2nd Class.
- UK 2nd Class is £2.79 for all orders for Royal Mail 2nd Class, regardless of how many glitter pots you get. Royal Mail say they aim for two working days for delivery but please allow three full working days to avoid disappointment.
- UK 1st Class is £3.09 for all orders for Royal Mail 1st Class, regardless of how many glitter pots you get. Royal Mail say they aim for next working day for delivery but please allow two full working days to avoid disappointment.
- UK 1st Class Signed For is £4.95 for all orders for Royal Mail 1st Class, regardless of how many glitter pots you get. Royal Mail say they aim for next working day for delivery but please allow two full working days to avoid disappointment.
- UK Special Delivery by 1pm is available for £8.95. This is guaranteed to arrive by 1pm the following day (not available for Saturday deliveries. Must order by 1.30pm. Please note if you order next day on Sat/Sun this will be posted on Monday and arrive on Tuesday)
- European shipping is £4.79 – please allow 5 full working days
- Elsewhere in the world (Zones 1 & Zone 2) is £5.95 – please allow 10 full working days
- Which postal service do you use? All orders are shipped out using Royal Mail. Please note, this is the normal post and is not a trackable service, neither does it require a signature. If tracking is something you require, please see the above pricing/options. Please be very careful to enter your delivery address and postcode correctly as we can’t be held responsible for any items that don't arrive because of mistakes in the address.
How quickly will you post my order? We aim to dispatch all orders on the same business day however please allow two working days, depending on volume of orders received. If you need glitter delivered by the weekend, we would recommend ordering by midnight on Tuesday using either 1st Class or Signed For.
- Can you do special delivery - I need my glitter ASAP!? Yes – just select Guaranteed Next Day Delivery at checkout for guaranteed, tracked and signed delivery before 1pm the next working day (excludes Saturdays. Order must be received by 1.30pm. Only available on business days).
Opportunities with Dust & Dance
- How can I stock or sell Dust & Dance? Or get in touch about marketing or PR opportunities? Pop me an email at email@example.com - I'll be so pleased to hear from you!
Any other questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org – I’d love to hear from you!