NEW!- Euphoria Glitter Set ✨
- Free UK shipping over £25
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Feeling Euphoric? ✨ We have created this NEW glitter set to give you the sparkle you need to create some fantastic looks!
This pack contains; Pixie iridescent Bioglitter, Holographic Biodegradable stars and Iridescent Angel Jewels.
These chunky glitter mixes for the face and hair are made from a film made from trees, primarily eucalyptus, sourced from responsibly managed plantations.
Our glitter comes with all of these amazing eco-credentials:
🌳 Made from plant cellulose (that's stuff found in trees to you and me!) ✔️Biodegradable ✔️Eco-friendly ✔️Compostable ✔️Marine and waste water biodegradable 🐬 ✔️Environmentally sourced, renewable raw ingredients to FSC® Standards ✔️Cruelty free ✔️Vegan friendly
And these cosmetic credentials:
✔️Suitable for use on the face, hair & body ✔️Cosmetically safe ✔️Feels softer on the skin vs. plastic based glitters ✔️Satisfies the EU & American (as well as Japanese, Chinese, Australian and Korean!) cosmetic regulations
Glitter storage instructions:
Store in a dry, dark, cool environment, out of direct sunlight, away for direct heat sources and not exposed to microorganisms.
How to apply your face jewels:
1. Ensure your face is clean and oil free
2. Carefully peel off each sticker and apply to desired area
3. Compliment your design with your favourite glitters
Product safety info:
Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Do not apply to injured, infected or irritated skin. Store in a cool dry place. Not suitable for children.
Ingredients (adhesive): Acrylate Copolymer, vinyl acetate, dicaprylyl maleate.
Loose glitter can be used on face, hair, body and nails. Please don't forget to recycle your pots! ♻️
Shelf Life: in natural state (as supplied) has an indefinite shelf life, providing that it is stored in a dry, dark, cool environment, out of direct sunlight, away for direct heat sources and not exposed to microorganisms.
Globally cosmetic compliant: including European Cosmetic Regulation 1223/2009 and FDA Code of Federal Regulations(CFR) Title 21
- Must be used with a cosmetic balm/glue/hair gel or nail lacquer as an adhesive
- Not to be ingested
- Not to be used too close to the eye
- Can cause irritation and abrasion when removed. Always perform a patch test prior to use. If irritation persists seek medical advice
- If product enters eye, wash immediately with water and if irritation persists seek medical advice
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser to read this information thoroughly before purchasing. Dust & Dance cannot accept any liability for use other than advised.